Black Seed has been used for centuries, Black Seed is extracted using a cold press method which increased the natural quality without adding any chemical preservatives. Black seed is also known as nigella sativa, which contains many amino acids which contribute towards good health. some of these acids are: linolenic and oleic, volatile oils, alkaloids and dietry fibre, aswell as minerals such as calcium, iron, sodium and potassium. It is also a rich source of un-saturated essential fatty acids and high in vitamin E which helps in keeping your skin healthy and supports the immune system.
- Reducing High Blood Pressure
- Preventing cancer
- Reducing the rick’s of infection towards the body (internally and externally).
- Reducing high cholesterol
- Improving rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
- Decreasing asthma symptoms
- Reducing stomach upset
- Help’s Weight loss
- skin care (psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, joints & scalp massage)
- And much more.